Sold / Found / Inactive - 1981 XS650 rolling chassis, complete, with title

oneup

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
20180721_130325.jpg
20180721_130301.jpg
20180711_123658.jpg
20180721_130351.jpg
I guess there is no love locally for these, so I'll put it here.

I bought the bike strictly for the motor for my bobber project. You could literally bolt in another motor, swap out the left side control switch on the handlebar with the new one included with the bike, get some manner of lenses for the rear signals and go.

Has the battery and chain, both in good shape, front and rear brakes also good, mufflers are from a Hardley Ableson sportster, still has gas in the tank. This was a running, riding bike. Title in hand.

500.00 for the whole enchilada. If no one wants it all then I'll part it out.

Dang.. distance doesn't allow me to snag this..... great deal for $500.oo.... say, ever been to Minnesota…. ? it's nice and warm up here.. at least for then next few weeks.

Dang.. distance doesn't allow me to snag this..... great deal for $500.oo.... say, ever been to Minnesota…. ? it's nice and warm up here.. at least for then next few weeks.

Sorry Mike, never been to MN, not likely to be up that way.

The quotes below are from "What's it worth" thread"

If I don't secure a buyer for the entire roller, any of you I quoted below are first in line for the parts you asked about.

If you part this out I`m a buyer on both wheels.

With a title, I'd say 3-500 also based on listings around here.

If you do decide to part it out, I'd be interested in handlebar switches, harness, battery box (if it has one), ignition switch and carbs (if they are BS38's and you are not using them).

Hell..... between that, the engine being used elsewhere and the wheels to halfmile, that's most of the bike gone right there!

I might be interested in that tank

And I told him about this site. Maybe he will join, I told him it was a wealth of good info concerning these machines we love.

Back