For Sale - 1981 XS650 Special w/ aftermarket goodies $2500

platkeyboy

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Very nice bike. Unfortunately MUST SELL. All serious offers will be considered.

-1981 Yamaha XS650 RUNS GREAT only 18,500 original miles

I realize that there is way more money into this bike than what I am asking for. Someone is going to get a killer deal.

Make me an offer, I need to sell.

CLEAN PA TITLE IN HAND.

Electric start or old skool kick start. This bike always fires right up. Usually one or two kicks.

Runs great, rides comfortable, very quick, looks great, clean bike.

-------Parts & Accessories Installed-------

-NEW aftermarket Mikuni VM roundslide carbs with and pod filters. ($519)

-Aftermarket 2 into 1 exhaust (close to $300)

-NEW Clip On Chrome 7/8 handlebars ( aprox. $80 )

-Aftermarket front fork brace (don't know price)

-NEW aftermarket racing Rear Shocks and springs ( over $100)

-NEW aftermarket front brake master cylinder, lever, and reservoir designed for the yamaha super bikes.

-BRAND NEW front tire and tube less than 100 miles on it at the time of this posting. (back tire is almost new)

-BRAND NEW battery

-BRAND NEW aftermarket turn signals and relay, mounted in a better location

-BRAND NEW aftermarket bar end mirror (although i noticed the mirror is a little wavy in a spot, still functions fine and looks great.)

-BRAND NEW spark plugs

-BRAND NEW Clutch rod oil seal,
(and while i was replacing that, i noticed that the clutch looks new and it has the aftermarket one piece clutch rod installed by the previous owner. Which was a nice surprise)

------Custom Work------

-Custom chopped rear fender with aftermarket tail light

-Nice looking paint job with yamaha symbol decal (2 coats of clear over)

-Original seat was cut in half and professionally upholstered with black vinyl (Tri-County Upholstery in Harrisville did it.) It looks ok, was hoping it would have turned out nicer. But its comfortable.

ALL FOR $2500 OBO!!!
:yikes:

Some are crappy cellphone shots. If you need hi-res shots of a particular area, please ask. PM with any questions, thanks.

0326111719.jpg

0423112007.jpg

TimsXS1.jpg

TimsXS2.jpg

~~BUMP~~ If it would stop raining for more than an hour here, I would roll it out and take some better pics. In the meantime, I am looking at all offers here--must sell.

~~BUMP~~
In need of a good home: One 1981 Yamaha XS650. Runs well and is garage-trained. Even comes with fuel in the tank, haha.
Seriously, this is ready to ride, but could even be the basis of a more radical project. Either way...

OFFERS?

Back