For Sale - 2 Bikes for sale- 81 & 82

xsMikeeSR

XS650 Member
Reaction score
MAKE REASONABLE OFFER!
Ok guys...lease is up for shop so I'm moving on. Been working on the 82 off & on for a few years- So close yet so far to go.
New wiring, carbs, tires, front brake reservoir, battery etc...got motor running but failed leak down test so I removed motor to see how severe the wear was, local machine shop determined a 1 over size bore and pistons along with valve job will do the trick.
Many spares- 3 gas tanks, fenders, side panels, mag wheels...all goes as a package, no time to part out.
81' bike (last 2 pics) was used as a donor bike to try to get the 82' going, don't know condition of motor. Both bikes are licensed and titled here in California. Was great to have these as my Covid time projects but loss of shop makes continuing on difficult.
Thanks for looking and hope someone can finish at least the 82'.
tempImageZCdKXr.png

Attachments

• tempImagef2IxZK.png
    tempImagef2IxZK.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageKbsrDq.png
    tempImageKbsrDq.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImagewYUyTW.png
    tempImagewYUyTW.png
    2 MB · Views: 56
  • tempImagexUVZP7.png
    tempImagexUVZP7.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • tempImageZBWile.png
    tempImageZBWile.png
    3 MB · Views: 51
  • tempImageeMt80I.png
    tempImageeMt80I.png
    3 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageo4mol1.png
    tempImageo4mol1.png
    3 MB · Views: 53
  • tempImageot8uUU.png
    tempImageot8uUU.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
  • tempImagex6nbxb.png
    tempImagex6nbxb.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
  • tempImage6oORed.png
    tempImage6oORed.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
Appreciate the heads-up!

Before I send a DM (and forgive me if I'm taking this comment the wrong way), but do you want a chance to walk back that response towards WA?
Appreciate the heads-up!

Before I send a DM (and forgive me if I'm taking this comment the wrong way), but do you want a chance to walk back that response towards WA?
Sure..I'll take that back. I'm not interested spending energy in wisecracks, I'm interested in moving these bikes to someone who appreciates them for what they are..

Appreciate the heads-up!

Ehh no worries. I’ve been called worse haha.

Maybe he thought I was joking??? Who knows.

To the OP. My comment to easyrider was sincere (and ya I threw some sarcasm in with it) but he’s been looking for some good frames for a while. Just didn’t want it to sneak past him.

Any for sale ad must include an asking price. Rules is rules.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Back