2 days to go what did you buy your better half

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
OK I WON'T TELL
HAHA
There is two days left and if you didn't get out there and take care of your better half
YOU GOTTA GO!!!
One thing I learned is that if you want a easy life there are only a couple holidays that you got to do the right thing to have a good next year. I do what I want all the time and pickup and go but I always take care of the one that sleeps next to me. Whatever she wants around Christmas time she gets. I am lucky that she is not a big spender and likes the little things in life. So here are some hints of things that have gone good for me.
CANDLES they love the smell
SOCKS yes its a personal thing that you went out and got them
BLING BLING any type even if its small goes over good
Have a nice quiet dinner just the two of you
WEED WACKERS and TOOLS are a NONO
I have even made things for the house if money was tight
So lets hear what you bought and NO BULLSHIT about I bought her a car???
Its the personal things that count
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM the DADDYG FAMILY

I bought her a pair of running shoes she loves, discontinued for four years. She still wears the old pair with a hole worn through the toe. Found a pair in her size on eBay, same shoe for $225. Ridiculous price, but she won't wear anything else to work out!

Hi DaddyG,
you won't tell but others might. I'll post after Christmas.
My dear wife has made it plain that a domestic appliance will not be acceptable as a Christmas gift. It seems they are difficult for her to put where the sun don't shine.
Except if Santa brings her a new dishwasher if the old one dies, that's different.

You know I did that ONCE haha. I thought I was doing a good thing and I bought her a BELL HELMET as the main gift NOPE didn't go over well. Now this wife is easier I just let her buy whatever she wants during the year and we only do stocking stuffers for XMAS. Its got to fit in the stocking. I got two many grand children now so all the money goes to there gifts. BAH HUMBUG!!!!

She still tells everyone about the splitting maul I bought her for Christmas years ago!

I love that woman.

Got her a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Think I'm good for about 5 years with that one.

roy

If you had bought a regular Cherokee you wouldn't. Haha. My dad works for chrysler here and says it's a non stop in and out of the shop for warranty work on the regular ones.

My wife was fine with a couple bracelets and some little stuff. Bought her a new car in June so she could go to work and make some money LOL

she really wanted a rock tumbler. I got her on . now there is buckets of rocks and agates everywere. She was a long haul truck driver for 10 years. Rock hounds and traveling the country is a hounder's dream. she loves it. Ill post some picks soon.

Back