For Sale - 2 XS650 Engines - bid only - ebay

Yamakazi

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Update: 3/24/11 - Seller has apparently dropped the BUY IT NOW for $200...and is Bid only at this point.
====================
Not mine...ebay find BUY NOW or BID item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Two-Yamaha-XS650-Engines-XS-TX-650-NO-RESERVE-/320675329285?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa9bd3505

I am listing two (2) Yamaha XS 650 engines that I purchased with a bunch of other parts for my bike that I don't need anymore. They've been sitting in my garage for a few years now and it's time to clean up to make room for some new projects. I don't know anything about the engines except that one is from a '71 model XS650 and the other is from an '80 or newer model XS650. Both engines turn over easily and are not frozen. I've never tried to get either running but I'm sure between the two you will have no problem getting a good running motor for your classic cruiser or chopper project. Included in the auction are the side covers for both engines and the kick start levers. (excerpt-see link for the rest)

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKi!E1blN(nl8BNiVEg56cg~~_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqQOKi!E1blN(nl8BNiVEg56cg~~_12.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Hey everyone... just found this thread online. I am the person selling the engines on eBay. FYI, the VIN numbers are S650-003892 and 2F0-211664 which I believe makes the one engine from a '70 model, not a '71 as I was told when I purchased the engines some time ago. I tried to update the auction but since it has bids and less than 12 hours to go eBay won't allow it.

Erik, sorry we couldn't work out a deal off eBay, I would have liked to have sold them to you as your obviously into the XS650s but I never heard back from you after my last email.

Thanks for all the interest!

Hey everyone... just found this thread online. I am the person selling the engines on eBay. FYI, the VIN numbers are S650-003892 and 2F0-211664 which I believe makes the one engine from a '70 model, not a '71 as I was told when I purchased the engines some time ago. I tried to update the auction but since it has bids and less than 12 hours to go eBay won't allow it.

Erik, sorry we couldn't work out a deal off eBay, I would have liked to have sold them to you as your obviously into the XS650s but I never heard back from you after my last email.

Thanks for all the interest!

mike,
sorry. i had just assumed that since you had them listed on ebay that it was too late. no worries on my end. im not in need of one right away. lord knows there are plenty of them out there!:D

WOW!!!
Went for alot more than i thought Good for you BUT if they don't show up and that happens alot. I was really interested in the newer motor. I had just sold one and told the guy the shipping price and never heard back.
These are getting tough to ship anymore.

Just thought I'd update the thread to let you all know the engines were picked up today by the winning bidder. Thanks again!

Back