200 hardtail

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I am looking for a hard tail that is very different than most for a 200 tire project i am doing. It has two U shaped upper and lower rear frame sections that attach to axle plate. Just like the RED BARRON NEMESIS Bike anyone know if someone make it for XS 650 if not to the jig i go. Would be easyer if someone sold it.
Thanks

I am looking for a hard tail that is very different than most for a 200 tire project i am doing. It has two U shaped upper and lower rear frame sections that attach to axle plate. Just like the RED BARRON NEMESIS Bike anyone know if someone make it for XS 650 if not to the jig i go. Would be easyer if someone sold it.
Thanks
I need exact inside to inside measurement to see if one of my die sets will bend it to what you need. Also I only can do it in 1 1/4" because I know my 1 1/8" is not a big enough radius. Travis also has the same bender I have, Travis?

I have the 1-1/8" dies in 3-1/2" and 4-1/2" Center Line Radius. I also have a 1-1/4" die in 4-1/2" if that helps.

This is the look the customer wants but just the two U shapes in the back is what i need. I would say 12" across at plates would be enough for 200 tire. I need to buy a better bender mine won't do it.

Attachments

• nemsm.JPG
    nemsm.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 88
Are you talking about a loop tail drop seat? Came across this on another site, I think it's a David Bird?:shrug:

Attachments

• noid-dropseat_2 (734x534).jpg
    noid-dropseat_2 (734x534).jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 67
Just guessing from looking at the picture but they look like 4-1/2" radius bends on those U pieces. That's a very common bend radius for chopper frames. I can make those using either 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" tube. Send me a message if you're interested.

Here is a picture that the guy gave me of a bike but i want both the top tube and bottom in a U shape so i can stretch it 6". The back of the red barron frame is what i am looking for. So if someone has a good enough bender to do it i would buy it in pieces DON"T NEED IT TO BE WELDED He wants the back bone to go all the way back to the rear wheel.

Attachments

• small frame.JPG
    small frame.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 96
Back