Trade - 2005 KDX 200 for an XS650

stuntdouble

Contract Killer
Reaction score
i am looking to trade my 2005 Kawasaki KDX 200 2-stroke trail bike for an XS650. year isnt all that important, just that it has a clear title. the dirtbike has a pro circuit platinum 2 pipe and pro circuit type 296 muffler. a uni filter that may need to be replaced. the headlight has been taken off and the rear fender has been broken and the chain needs to be replaced. the bike is well cared for and i change the oil every 75 miles. runs strong and fast! i dont ride it anymore and really want to build a bobber. the bike is worth $2000 so let me know what you have and lets make a deal! trade doesnt have to be worth 2 grand, just want a running bike with a title. i am located just south of Annapolis MD. willing to travel 150-200 miles for a trade or sale. thanks for lookin!

Mike
410-271-6910

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

Not lookin for a dirtbike, but then, I wasnt "looking" for any of the bikes I got now....Got a 76 I may be willing to trade. Bone stock all original except for the seat. Didnt run when I picked it up but Im sure I can get it running....just been sitting. Last owner inherited it from his uncle and really didnt know what to do, so it sat until I finally convinced him to sell it to me. Front brake caliper sticks, needs rebuild. Im not far from you near Frederick, MD. Let me know if you may be interested and Ill take some pics.

Craig

Back