Wanted - 27.5 Mikuni pilot jets

bosco659

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I need a pair of 27.5 Mikuni pilot jets. Anyone have a set they can sell to me?

4AD789B3-5F68-46C3-A377-C2A79AF8D90A.png

They’re small enough that they should be able to be shipped in a regular envelope, maybe sandwiched between a couple of pieces of paper? I’m located in Canada. Please message me with what you have and cost. Thanks. Vic

picture for attention

Any local shop should have em or be able to get em in a few days. No shipping charge. - I think I paid like 5 bucks for a pack of 4.

I believe I have some but I’m in California.

I’ll check in the morning what I got. If I got em and you can wait for em I will send em your way. No payment needed.

Thanks. Local dealer advised no longer available and repopulate on back order. That would be great if I could get a couple from you. Happy to pay though. Thanks! Vic

Last edited:
Soo I thought I had some 27.5s but all I can find are 30s.

If you think 30s will work I can send em your way.

I’ll hunt around again tomorrow in my other shed just to double check.

Soo I thought I had some 27.5s but all I can find are 30s.

If you think 30s will work I can send em your way.

I’ll hunt around again tomorrow in my other shed just to double check.
Hi, thanks but 30’s will be too large for me, but thanks for looking. If you do find the 27.5’s that would be great but if not, no worries. Best regards, Vic

Have you checked Ultimate Cycle in Hamilton? I've had good luck with them but I know 27.5 is a hard size to find.

Neich cycle has em on Amazon.

Don’t know what shipping to Canada is.

Jets are about 9 bucks though.

Neich cycle has em on Amazon.

Don’t know what shipping to Canada is.

Jets are about 9 bucks though.
Thx. Never occurred to me to look on Amazon. Found some on .ca but with tax over $50cdn / 4 pcs. I’ll check the local dealer this week too.

Back