2nd Annual "It's Hugh's Birthday" sale at Hugh's HandBuilt!

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
2nd Annual "It's Hugh's Birthday" Sale! Last year we did a 10% off sale on 4-12 in celebration of Hugh's Birthday... It was a hit, so we are doing it again! Any orders placed today over $100 via paypal with "Happy Birthday Hugh" in the note of the order will recieve a 10% discount... Discounts will be refunded after purchase within 24-48 hours of placing the order. Go to the blog, buy good stuff!

If you want the big ticket items like a Rephased Crank / Cam - post mark them today, and the discount will still apply. :thumbsup: All other items must be regular in stock items.

Thanks for the continued support - I like to celebrate the good times, by passing on the good discounts to you folks...

1 DAY ONLY! Get your order in today! :D

http://hughshandbuilt.blogspot.com/p/products-and-parts-complete-list.html

Cover%2BPic%2B3.jpg

OH YEAH!!!
Order placed.
I've been on the fence about which PMA kit to buy until now. Thanks a bunch, Hugh. You truly are an asset to the XS community:thumbsup:

Ordered speedo delete, solid riser bushings, complete pma, and fork lowering kit. Thank you for making quality hand-built products. Happy birthday Hugh!

You already have all of my money or id order some! haha JK Hugh, Im not sure theres much left you sell that i could buy actually. Ill be down sometime next week hopefully!

Oh and anyone thats on the fence about Hughs products. Definatly go with Hugh, you cant beat his customer service! way better than some others i have dealt with.

Back