For Sale - 35mm Front End

deemen

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
35mm stock from an '82 Heritage special complete with trees, fender, risers and ignition switch with key. $200 shipped to the U.S. 48

In overall decent shape, fender has some dings.

frontend.jpg

Yes they'd fit an '80 and I'd split 'em up but I just checked UPS and it looks like the shipping would be around $60

Yes still available, no hub sorry. The uppers are in good shape, no scratches or pitting. The paint is scratched on the lowers though.

Alright I have a small area to work on my bikes and store parts and I am really tired of moving this front end around so I am dropping it to $100 shipped to any of the lower 48 states or $75 plus shipping to other countries. I'll also entertain lopsided trades for cool (smaller sized) parts that are worth less than the front end, shoot me an offer, you may be surprised what I'll take for it in trade.

Alright I have a small area to work on my bikes and store parts and I am really tired of moving this front end around so I am dropping it to $100 shipped to any of the lower 48 states or $75 plus shipping to other countries. I'll also entertain lopsided trades for cool (smaller sized) parts that are worth less than the front end, shoot me an offer, you may be surprised what I'll take for it in trade.

My '79 Special was set up for touring when I bought it - complete with what I believe is a Yamaha accessory crash bar and luggage rack. Cool? Maybe, maybe not but they can be stored hanging on a nail in the wall and you wont have to keep dodging them. Interested?

Attachments

• DSCN7038.jpg
    DSCN7038.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN7039.jpg
    DSCN7039.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 126
My '79 Special was set up for touring when I bought it - complete with what I believe is a Yamaha accessory crash bar and luggage rack. Cool? Maybe, maybe not but they can be stored hanging on a nail in the wall and you wont have to keep dodging them. Interested?

Thanks for the offer but I am a minimalist Bobber guy so they don't really interest me, sorry.