For Sale - 4 xs650 jetted mikuni vm34 carbs

maroska

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have for sale 4 mikuni vm34 carbs jetted for yamaha xs650. They are almost new, barely used. My price is $300.00 firm for all 4 or $150.00 a pair. If you are interested message me with your contact info. Calculated shipping costs and payment via paypal. :bike:

Attachments

• 20130802_113603[1].jpg
    20130802_113603[1].jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 183
Sus.

No contact address. Why would i give you my details when you haven't posted yours.

How do you know these are jetted for an XS650. 2nd thread/post and both in classified and trying to sell parts without any real history.

Red Flag.

Sus.

No contact address. Why would i give you my details when you haven't posted yours.

How do you know these are jetted for an XS650. 2nd thread/post and both in classified and trying to sell parts without any real history.

Red Flag.

Dont buy it then... you lose.

This guy is my brother in law, hes posting this stuff here on my advice. Good deal for someone, just not you. Some people dont like to use forums... as his first ever experience doing so, you just reinforced why he doesnt.

Carbs look brand new, and jetting matches that of 650 central.

Vouched for... :thumbsup:

:wtf: If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer, just ask. My bad for stepping out of line with only 2 posts, I gotta start somewhere:shrug:

One of the carbs in the photo is missing the enrichment lever - do you have one available for it?

Your photo also shows "connectors" (manifolds) for the VM34's. Are they included with the carburetors? It does sweeten the deal.

Bill

Dont buy it then... you lose.

This guy is my brother in law, hes posting this stuff here on my advice. Good deal for someone, just not you. Some people dont like to use forums... as his first ever experience doing so, you just reinforced why he doesnt.

Carbs look brand new, and jetting matches that of 650 central.

Vouched for... :thumbsup:

Man,I here you,What is all this red flag crap?Ad looked fine to me,as for jetting,come on.not a big deal!

Back