For Sale - 5 xs650 yes 5!

Ironsled77

XS650 GRAND HACK
Reaction score
So I am contemplating selling all of my xs I have in the basement. They are all disassembled except for 1 for storage. I have a 71?, 2 77, 79, and an 80. (All from memory so many be off a year) there is 3 complete bikes. 1 is a titled frame the other is a no title with early front end 70-72. 3 wheel sets. (2 mags 1 high shoulder spoke) lots of extras (3-4 seprate stock bike bins...tanks signals dashes seats side covers cables controls brakes the whole works) all in all you are getting 2 clean titled bikes, one that needs to have the title payed for thru IL and 2 frames with out titles. The only trade I am looking for is a miller diversion 180 ( the only reason I am selling is to purchase a tig) If you are local or want to make the drive to 60435 to buy ALL the bikes as a packaged deal pm me your number. I will not seperate it cause I don't have time to deal with parting out and shipping. No I wont sell you a title. 2,000 obo if they don't sell I will just keep them in the basemaent for future projects like they were intended for. Thanks for your time guys and gals! - Kyle

Posted via Mobile

Fuck, that's a killer price. Too bad we're both selling off shit to get the same TIG, or I'd jump on it. Anyway, will you sell me just a title?

Just.

Kidding.

Good luck! The TIG race is on.

Ok ill sell you a title but don't tell anyone!

Hmmm maybe I should raise the price then:laugh:

Posted via Mobile

Ok already getting messages with parts requests. Once again Parts are not for sale. COMPLETE package is for sale

Posted via Mobile

you do trades i got a car up for trade, looking to get me a project started

I know you said no parting out but if you decide to on the 71 please let me know! thanks and sorry for asking but I am in a hurting way!
Thanks

Back