Sold / Found / Inactive - Titled or Non-Titled Frames in CA to Fuel My Addiction

eazyrider

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm finally coming to the end of my second 650 build and I've got a third engine that keeps whispering to me in the corner of my garage. My current dilemma is that I don't have another frame. Would anyone happen to have a titled frame here in CA?

Update: In my adventures to procure another frame, I somehow ended up having two more engines follow me home to add to my collection (a 78 and an all black 82, total of 5 now). Will now be needing at least 2-3 frames. Lord help me.

Last edited:
So I'm finally coming to the end of my second 650 build and I've got a third engine that keeps whispering to me in the corner of my garage. My current dilemma is that I don't have another frame. Would anyone happen to have a titled frame here in CA?
i live just up the road in royal oaks. i have a lot on my schedule but could title 1 or 2 lonely frames on or around the 17th. tom ate 3 won, 7 fifty, atey,
atey 7.

There’s a guy named @Spoonito thats parting out a bike, I believe he has a titled special frame. He’s here in CA. His post is also in the classifieds
Yup I messaged him a few days ago but he said someone else had asked first. I'm waiting to hear back if the deal falls through so I can snatch it up. Good looking-out though, appreciate it

Bump for frame & title! Thought I had one but seller tried to pull a fast one on me with non-matching title and frame. Ended up scoring two extra engines though, an all black 82 and a 78 for a grand total of 5 Yammies 😎

Bump! I'm pretty sure I've got an addiction now. In addition to the frames & titles I'm also looking for two engine stands, two later-year chrome kickstarter levers, any electronic ignition or stock TCI box for the black 82, and complete points setup for the 78. I've got a set of clean chrome stock fenders I'm interested in trading if that'll sweeten the deal
20230830_173254.jpg

Back