For Sale - $7,900,000 For shipping?

This eBay ad, which is the original link posted in this thread, shows the shipping set at
GBP 5,000,000.00 m(US 7,900,000.00)

Reported it.

I hate scamming scum, and I don't deal with anyone ever that has a feedback score lower than 99.5%

Here is the link, and a screen shot

XS650 Yamaha Oil Pump on eBay

Attachments

• RidiculousShipping.jpg
    RidiculousShipping.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 116
.:confused: I see it now in your screenshot .
Rackamongoose isnt a scammer though, Ive dealt with him a few times,hes honest.

Looks like a mistake to me.

If it was a scam I'm sure the over inflated shipping price would be on the UK site as well as the US site.

Maybe it's a mistake by the e bay's system and the seller isn't bothered about resolving it, as it only appears to affect the US site and he knows he isn't likely to sell a secondhand oil pump to somebody in the States? Maybe he has asked e bay to resolve it and they are "dealing with it" - Without answers to these and probably a dozen other questions, it's a little tough on the seller to jump to the conclusion of scamming and take the action of reporting him to e bay.

Oh, the reference to the "financial crisis" etc etc in the response to XSJoel - Thats British humour and the seller was probably responding to the tone and content of XSJoel's original message (he probably thought there was some harmless banter going on)

Last edited:
Back