For Sale - 70-72? Seat

ccline746pk

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just removed this seat off my 79 but I know it is not a 79 seat. Might be a 70-72? The cover is in decent shape, not cracked, still pliable. The foam is shot, and I am guessing there may be some surface rust inside. Some hardware missing. See pics. $35 plus shipping.

Attachments

• P1030957.JPG
    P1030957.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 108
  • P1030960.JPG
    P1030960.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 92
  • P1030961.JPG
    P1030961.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 113
  • P1030959.JPG
    P1030959.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 104
I've got a bunch of stamps, can I mail them to you to use for shipping? grin.

Well this one has a bit of a back story; I sold cline a seat he wanted. He PM'd me this seat was now in the classies. So this time yes I had a "built in alert"! I promise that I will let any other early seats go to youse guys. I have enough seats for the early bikes I have now. Rear loops is a different story.
This will be the 5th trip for the box it's sitting on, I got a seat shipped in it and another member and I "swapped" seats with it. Woosh, I have to go sit down now.

Ha ha, yeah I gave Gary a heads up. He sold me a seat and some other parts for a good deal, just trying to return the favor.

Gary, sure send me those stamps. But only if they are 1984 olympic air mail, no others will work! :) I will get that shipping price Monday....

A CONSPIRACY! lol
Ya, good rear loops are tough to find as well, I got into a bidding war on ebay for one a few years back. It cost me almost $150, but it's pretty nice......the thrill of the hunt got the better of me! Too bad there isn't a dedicated pull handle to get these old girls onto the center stand.

Just as well Gary bought it.

I didn't really NEED another seat (just bought a nice original with hoop and an unused Mikes copy seat for half price on eBay the other day), but you never know when your gonna need another original right?

I know, I know...I have a sickness. Good to know I'm not alone though!! :thumbsup:

Got the seat today, 2 thumbs up ccline746pk ! That poor well traveled box is now officially retired.