For Sale - '70 Barn Fresh Stuff

Grrrilla

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Well, I recently acquired the remains of an XS-1 (#821). It's pretty much just missing the tank, side covers, pipes and seat, but it's been sitting an awfully long time and it's real ugly. As I hear the story, it was found in a warehouse on it's side in the middle of a trashpile and was rescued. It then sat in a friends garage for about 5 years and it was recently given to me. It's not horribly rusty, but it's grungy. I could probably get a title if it's necessary.

I'm more of a two stroke guy so I can trade RD400/350LC parts if you got 'em.

Anyone need or want '70 XS-1 parts or a roller?

I'm in Long Beach, Ca and I really don't want to ship stuff...but I'll work with you.

Make me an offer...sell, trade...I'm easy.

I am looking for the gear shifter side engine crank case cover for a 70, 71 xs1 if you have one please let me know shipping to 89503 and price wanted. Thanks.

EDIT* Sorry I see its missing the side covers but do you mean the air filter covers or the crank case covers

Bump for response from OP... also I might be interested in the front end. What are you asking, anyway?

Classified Forum Rules - READ HERE FIRST BEFORE POSTING OR REPLYING!

5) All For Sale ads must have a price for each item! Ads without prices for everything must be listed as "Make Offer". This includes links to eBay items unless a buy now price is available and posted in the ad.

Back