For Sale - 71 yam 750 twin parts bike

jk56

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Know anyone interested in parts for one of these? You dont see them much and this bike is mostly there but a parts supply for sure.....Also have xs750 triple and 850 triple parts............nothing ventured nothing gained! jk

Last edited:
Is it a TX750? If so the rear wheel, front wheel, swingarm, clutch and cam chain tensioners are a direct swap. Plus other parts I haven't discovered.
If the carbs are crapped the idle adjuster screw is good to go for 650 38's and it has a bigger head wheel to grip, doesn't work on the 34's though.

Just thought I'd add this as several ads have been in the classified wanting spoked 18/19wheel sets. But you need to let us know what you got for sure.
Buyer/seller satisfaction and all that, you know.

Is it a TX750? If so the rear wheel, front wheel, swingarm, clutch and cam chain tensioners are a direct swap. Plus other parts I haven't discovered.
If the carbs are crapped the idle adjuster screw is good to go for 650 38's and it has a bigger head wheel to grip, doesn't work on the 34's though.

Just thought I'd add this as several ads have been in the classified wanting spoked 18/19wheel sets. But you need to let us know what you got for sure.
Buyer/seller satisfaction and all that, you know.

bike has a lot of cosmetic damage but its all there accronts, front and rear18 and 19 in. havent looked engine over much I hear that its swing arm is desireable etc......if intrested we can talk.
jk tx,,,,

Know anyone interested in parts for one of these? You dont see them much and this bike is mostly there but a parts supply for sure.....Also have xs750 triple and 850 triple parts............nothing ventured nothing gained! jk

What parts do you have? I'm looking for a good Tank...

its all there just has been stored outside etc........been meaning to post some pics. Has wheels (acront rims), tank good cept rust no seat, brakes (dual front disc) complete motor, pipes funky, etc.
jk

Car 54 where in the world are you? (shipping expense)

Without prices this should be a best offer ad not a for sale ad....
And as always pictures are SO helpful

its all there just has been stored outside etc........been meaning to post some pics. Has wheels (acront rims), tank good cept rust no seat, brakes (dual front disc) complete motor, pipes funky, etc.

jk

Could you post some pictures?

Back