74" TX650 Bobber Build

Fantastic! Nothing like a bike in the house :wink2: I see we are in the shed now, my wife kicks my bikes out of the house too, I think I'm next :D You've got a good eye and some skills going on there, it shows in the gas tank for starters :thumbsup: like it alot.

I appreciate it... yeah my parts are banned from the house. She was kind enough to let me have a shed built just for my bike.

Your work is very impressive in itself

I really love that you took this bike from being just another joe blow chopper and did it up right. I'm one of those crazies who pretend our machines have lives of their own, and sometimes they suffer under terrible owners, but yours is so happy now because he/she gets to live like a rockstar now. :)

Nice work man

Did you stick with the 18" rear? If so where did you get the chrome spokes for the rebuild? Looking really nice btw. I love the narrow chops:thumbsup:

I appreciate it guys. The bike will be getting major work within the next two weeks so I will get some progress up real soon

Update.... I'll upload some photos of the springer tomorrow. I did mine a little different way but I did get a couple of photos. For now... here is my tank minus the petcock

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

Looks great. What springer is that?

Also not to jack your thread...but can you post any details/more pics of that bobber in the background with what looks like 26" wheels? :eek:

Wow for a second there I thought you got a different tank! Moving right along with the build, front end looks right on... looking forward to seeing it painted with the colors you mentioned earlier in the thread. :thumbsup:

Back