For Sale - '75 parts, Brembo caliper, drag bars, center stand...

blackbetty

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
5834593342_f40b7ba7fc.jpg

Brembo goldline 65mm 4 piston caliper from '99 Ducati, has a scratch on the "R" and kinda dirty, has pads (use with Pandemonium's bracket for 35mm forks): SOLD

MDI shocks, new but has minor shopwear from bench: SOLD

Charging system is sold.

STILL AVALIABLE:

Drag bars, black powdercoat, new but has some super minor shopwear from my bench (7/8" bar, 27.5" wide, 3.75" pullback, 8" center section): $30 shipped

Starter, '75: $35 shipped
Starter gears, '75: $25 shipped
Or both for $50 shipped

'75 brake caliper for 34mm forks. I attempted to take this apart, but I gave up after 15 minutes and opted for the Brembo route. This unit may or may not be useless. Make me an offer if you need it, has all parts and cleaned.

'75 pegs, rusty and kinda beat, $30 shipped

'75 center stand, surface rust, but in good shape: $35 shipped

If you think you have a better price in mind for any of this stuff, let me know.

Last edited:
would the starter gear work on my 83 ?. just so we're talking about the same thing, i need the gear that holds the spring clip. Is it new?

would the starter gear work on my 83 ?. just so we're talking about the same thing, i need the gear that holds the spring clip. Is it new?

These are the reduction gears I believe that simply slide into the case where the , I pulled them out along with the starter since I went kick start only. These aren't the gears that sit behind the clutch. They're not new. Here's an ebay auction with the same parts and a better description (not mine):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c54c14f95

Everything but the Brembo and the advance rod/points/advance mechanism is available.

I have parts packaged and ready to go, so if you want something, I can ship today.

-Stator/rotor/puller are sold

Last edited:
Back