For Sale - 75 Seat/Forks/Fenders/exhaust etc...etc..

jkocr2

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
75 exhaust etc...etc..

prices as listed OBO. i'm going hardtail and no longer need them. most of these parts are in pretty good condition for their age. I can get more pics of all of these items so please dont hesitate to ask. If you're looking for something i dont have listed just ask me, i probably have it and may be willing to sell it. basically most everything cosmetic on this bike is for sale. bars, tank, side covers, rear springs, rebuilt front caliper etc... you get the point...

shoot me an offer, i can only say yes or no

20130814_131234.jpg

swingarm, comes with pivot bolt and rear brake stay $75 plus shipping

20140915_201440.jpg

rear fender (SOLD)

Exhaust, make reasonable offer

20140916_075721.jpg

20140916_075700.jpg

headlight lens and ring, make reasonable offer

20140915_201535.jpg

headlight bucket and fork ears, make reasonable offer

20140915_201549.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
I know this is an older thread, but just checking if you have any of the following left:
Exhaust, headers, left and right controls, dashboard, ignition, tank and/or cap (with key if possible), front fender.

Never hurts to ask.

Thanks

Hi
I know this is an older thread, but just checking if you have any of the following left:
Exhaust, headers, left and right controls, dashboard, ignition, tank and/or cap (with key if possible), front fender.

Never hurts to ask.

Thanks

I have the exhaust/head pipes/left and right controls/ the oem dash has the wires snipped so they would need extended.

Thanks for responding. I will send you a pm with my email for sending pictures. Will need to see what they look like. Appreciate it!

Thanks

Back