Make Offer - '75 STOCK and some BOBBER stuff

pat_in_the_hat

In the learning stage
Reaction score
alright everyone. Finishing up my build. I have some stock parts and some bobber parts that I ended up not using. All stock parts are off a '75 xs650. I will be more then willing to answer any question about these parts and take more pictures. I am looking for a carb holder for a '75 that will fit a vm34 carb. shipping will be from Montana, 59405

stock tank. no dents, only paint scratches and chipping
tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank1.jpg

brand new smaller spedo. Goes to 160mph so you know its legit SOLD
image.jpg

metal side covers. good condition, no dents, only paint scuffs and chips. head light bracket. stock taillight. stock instrument cluster. Stock foot pegs, rider and passenger. Stock rear fender, few small dents. Stock swing arm, good condition. SOLD A leather bag to put stuff in. It has 4 small holes in the back to mount it. Stock handlebars in good condition with both sides handlebar switches.
image.jpg

SOLD stock carbs. vm38. Good condition. looks to me like they will work great just need to be cleaned a bit. (I personally have never seen them in action)
image.jpg

SOLD a stock brake lever in Good shape. Stock alternator cover in Good shape. 3" chrome seat spring. New.
image.jpg

a cat eye bobber taillight. Brand new. Never even used
taillight3.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures of something. Thanks!:bike:
Pat

Last edited:
side covers are in good shape. The paint is ok. But does have some smaller chips and scuffs. A tiny bit of surface rust on the inside but none on the outside. There is a small dent in one that I didnt notice until now. but you can only see it if the lighting is right. But with a new paint job they could be 9.5 out of ten. But in my opinion, for being 38 years old, they are in very good condition
NCM_0046.jpg

NCM_0050.jpg

NCM_0051.jpg

NCM_0052.jpg

ITEMS THAT ARE SOLD
carbs
leather bag
spedo
stator cover
brake lever

Everything else is still up for sale.
Throw me some offers! I want this stuff gone