For Sale - 750 Cylinders and Pistons for 447 Engine $250 shipped

gene xs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
These 750 pistons and cylinders were on my '78 Special when I bought it this spring. They will fit any 447 engine. I gave the cylinders a light hone with a 3" ball hone. The pistons measure out to 79.98 mm and are nicely tight in the bores (I can barely slide a 0.0015" feeler gage between the piston skirt and the cylinder wall).

The pistons have Yamaha and 80 cast inside. As best as we can tell, TX750 top and 2nd rings will fit. The oil ring is an odd one piece design, but there may be 3 piece designs available to fit. See: http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42027

The cylinders have very very light vertical scoring - I can just barely catch it with my fingernail - they should respond to honing if you want to try re-fitting the original pistons. Otherwise, the sleeve has plenty of meat for a rebore.

I will throw in the main and pilot jets that were in the bike. The carb needles were stock and in stock position.

$250 shipped to the lower 48.

full

full

full

full

full

full

I was cleaning out the garage over the holidays and ran across the cam that was in the bike with the 750 kit. No markings on the cam except for an "A". It fits a 447 engine. I compared the cam grind to a stock cam and it appears to be very mildly different. I will add that to the package. $250 shipped for slugs, jugs, jets, and the cam.

full

Additional photos of the cylinders. Note, this package is available only through e-bay. Not for sale through xs650.com anymore.

full

full

full

full

dude u still have it .?i want it. cam, cycl. pistons and what kind of carbs did it have? c/v, or mikinukis?
pete henry 254-493-3288, call me im south of Waco.intrested i know i got 150 but mite come up with more dependin on my next deal hopefully before the week end shipped or i can drive down so far and pick em up and ask more questions on this top end. ok u got my number call me well try to work out some espcl. if u need any parts . different bikes ive got as projects . and such ,lol later call me.after 8 a.m. not after 10 p.m. please.

dude u still have it .?i want it. cam, cycl. pistons and what kind of carbs did it have? c/v, or mikinukis?

pete henry 254-493-3288, call me im south of Waco.intrested i know i got 150 but mite come up with more dependin on my next deal hopefully before the week end shipped or i can drive down so far and pick em up and ask more questions on this top end. ok u got my number call me well try to work out some espcl. if u need any parts . different bikes ive got as projects . and such ,lol later call me.after 8 a.m. not after 10 p.m. please.

This went up on eBay, pretty sure it sold...,.

Back