For Sale - 76 clutch complete, $50 & other motor & starter parts

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Complete 7 plate clutch. From a 76 engine 447 208XX I don't know the history of the engine but what I see here looks good. $50 plus the ride and yes I will ship priority mail to Oceana, shipping $60 if it will fit in a medium flat rate box. USA ship a good guess is $15.

Screw heads are great, Everything from the shaft out all spacers, the nut, the "mushroom", springs etc. I don't see any notches in the basket. No broken springs in the back of the basket either but it is a USED clutch.

76 parts 010.JPG

76 parts 009.jpg

76 parts 008.jpg

76 parts 007.jpg

76 parts 006.jpg

Best to email a reply with your zip to nail down the exact shipping costs.

I am tearing down this motor for parts, I have all the parts for the E start ready to go,
motor, cable, gears for both sides, shaft, LH gear case cover with bolts everything but that gear you can't get to without splitting the cases.
76 parts 011.jpg
Bendix is just so so it has the heavy spring on it. but I do have a nicer bendix also.
Anything else you need off this engine ask, I will split the cases. I have the RH cover it's not perfect but useable. Kickstart complete or parts, oil pump I haven't checked it yet, or with the cover. Shift shaft and all the cams, springs etc has great splines. It had a mix of water and oil in the crankcase so I would be leary of bearings from it.

Other bendix; I think we can put it in a padded flat rate envelope so shipping would be $24.00
I'll get a picture and figure a price for the bendix.

Pic of the "Good" bendix. how about 65$ with the ride to Jakarta?
Wow sounds like riding a motorcycle there is quite the adventure. Saw articles about sending motorcycles home by freight to lower the death toll at holiday!

tx750arm 003.jpg

Hi guru..
So 65 all in??
And yeap.. If you can ride in jakarta, sure you can ride, anywhere in the wrld!
Its wild here i. Tellin you... LOL
So 65$ all in? If it a yes, pm me you paypal email...

Best
javafinger

Back