Make Offer - 76 part out

That'll be fine geedubya! give a yell when you are back from your island get away you lucky dog!

How much for the mirrors, turn signals, rear shocks and exhaust to 20001?

Art

This is a WISCONSIN barn bike did you look at the condition of those parts? I'll sell em to ya but you sure you want the rusty things?? prolly 60 to ship and lets say 120 for the all the partz you listed. will ship at actual cost, up or down.

better pics of exhaust etc. I think the engine is now spoken for.

mo partz 011.JPG mo partz 012.JPG

mo partz 013.JPG mo partz 014.JPG

mo partz 015.JPG

Gary,

Ok can you include side stand/springs/hardware, kickstarter/hardware, and all the signals? Are all signal glass in tact? sorry - got to see my xs that i just got yesterday in my garage a few blocks away.

Art

The exhaust appear to be in good shape except for surface rust. Are they free of any holes? And would you add the brackets for the $81 price?

The exhaust appear to be in good shape except for surface rust. Are they free of any holes? And would you add the brackets for the $81 price?

Prolly but which brackets? I don't think there are any holes but I'll remove and confirm.

Gary,

Ok can you include side stand/springs/hardware, kickstarter/hardware, and all the signals? Are all signal glass in tact? sorry - got to see my xs that i just got yesterday in my garage a few blocks away.

Art

signal lenses are all good screw heads too. Side stand is there but welded loose etc.
kickstart works great some rust.

so we have
4 turn sigs complete 2 amber 2 red lenses
2 mirrors
kickstarter
sidestand
2 painted side covers one factory know one, um, special knob.

How about $130 shipped to 20001?

PayPal.Me/gggary/130

evenmore 76prtz 001.JPG evenmore 76prtz 002.JPG

Off and ready with brackets/pegs, bonus you get the front 3" of one muffler LOL

evenmore 76prtz 003.JPG evenmore 76prtz 006.JPG

evenmore 76prtz 017.JPG evenmore 76prtz 009.JPG

Details of the gas tank not half bad, complete with cap, key, and petcocks now on fleabay.

Art Pong; your parts are on the way, 2 boxes, thanks!

gggGary G'day Mate,

Yes back from my lay-back week away from the hum-drum of the city....what did I do???
Fishing is great on a South Pacific Island, hunting well, only thing I could find to hunt were senior citizens. No seriously nothing to hunt so had to drink beer, catch fish and put the feet up.
Can you contact me on my email so we can sort out payment and post?

ward12@iinet.net.au

Talk to you soon, geedubya

Got the headers before heading to Florida. I cleaned them up with coke and aluminum and they turned out great. Great guy to deal with and fast shipping.

Back