A couple of pics of my latest build, first XS so i went cafe inspired

Attachments

• XSCAF 1.jpg
    XSCAF 1.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 213
  • XSCAF 2.jpg
    XSCAF 2.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 242
Thanks mate, it whas a while in the making, just waiting on a new brake master cylinder so i can go in for a roar worthy

Heck yeah. I am waiting for my father to machine me a bracket so I can fit my R1 caliper on the front. So I am right there with you.

racefix.. G,day mate nice lookin cafe build.. what state you in? Im in QLD and here the back guard has to go back as far on the bike as the furthest part of the back wheel/tire..

I'm in Vic, but for the roadworthy i will have a plastic guard that goes to 45 degrees of the read axel, but then remove it after it will also cover the open space infront of the rear tyre

You guys and your Cafe machines...

I'll admit that it's bikes like this that have changed my mind about Cafe bikes. When I get my scoot done I may even build one.

Great job!

You guys and your Cafe machines...

I'll admit that it's bikes like this that have changed my mind about Cafe bikes. When I get my scoot done I may even build one.

Great job!

Thanks mate for the compiment, it will still be a work in progress, as I am going to dry cutch it with a ducati clutch and do a 270 degree rephase, i have most of the parts but as the motor is strong atm i figured i should ride it around for a bit first!

hi i,m in vic... i was thinking vic road might have been more open minded... i can only hope... a big plus on your bike... regards oldbiker

Nice ride my 2nd xs I hope to build as a cafe,your mufflers look the same as mine ex 650 central bending the brackets to rotate them,I used pot scourers to get roadie,but recenly had it tested at 98 decilbles(100 max)still a bit loud for my liking,I think every xs is a work in progress

I am pretty new to the forum but it looks like you have gotten rid of the big battery and left a clean look under the seat. Can you point me in the direction you went in with this mod? Kick only start plus some electrical mods?

Back