For Sale - 79 XS650 For sale 2500obo

jproctor43

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have for sale my Yamaha xs650. This bike is great shape. I have tried to restore this bike to look more vintage Triumph style. Runs great. new battery, Points, exhaust, bars, k&N style filters, led blinkers, low style seat, bar end mirrors, and tires. I have taken the gauges off for a cleaner look. just ordered a set of levers to replace the broken one, be here wednesday. I have it on craigslist, but want to offer it to you guys for a better deal.
thanks for looking...

DSCF4164.jpg

DSCF4150.jpg

DSCF4155.jpg

DSCF4153.jpg

DSCF4161.jpg

I have for sale my Yamaha xs650. This bike is great shape. I have tried to restore this bike to look more vintage Triumph style. Runs great. new battery, Points, exhaust, bars, k&N style filters, led blinkers, low style seat, bar end mirrors, and tires. I have taken the gauges off for a cleaner look. just ordered a set of levers to replace the broken one, be here wednesday. I have it on craigslist, but want to offer it to you guys for a better deal.
thanks for looking...

DSCF4164.jpg

DSCF4150.jpg

DSCF4155.jpg

DSCF4153.jpg

DSCF4161.jpg
.......................... hi thats a sweet looking bike lov it regards oldbiker

funny, I thought it looked better in person. I didn't think the pictures showed all the detail and work that went into its build. The gentleman who bought the bike offered to pay more then we agreed to, after he saw the bike in person. even before he rode it. now on to a new project...

Back