For Sale - 81 SX650H B/C for sale with 3220 miles Many new parts!

flyboy

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am selling my project after too many headaches trying to get it on the road. My mistake was entrusting it to a scumbag for the build. It never happened so I'm giving it up...too much voodoo for my taste.
There are many new parts including a pamco ignition,rotor,stator, rectifier, full gasket set, swingarm bushings,case bolt set,rebuild kit for the carbs, diaphrams (sp?) and much more. I have over a $1k in new parts alone.
The bike is a 1981 XS650H model and has 3220 miles on it before it was disassembled last fall. it has been kept in a shop since then with no humity issues. It ran well in October last year before it was torn down to customize.
It comes with an extra set of rims and tires. The second set of rims have some surface rust but the ones that came off the bike are perfect as all the rest of the bike.
Look at the pictures in Photobucket to see all the goodies. This will be a single sale with it all going out the door at one time. No shipping...just bring your trailer. I'm in Indianapolis, Indiana. Price is $750 (cash only) firm for all of it...out the door.
PM me if you're interested. The bike has a clear title.
flyboy
http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/flyboyrv8/1981 SX650 parts/

PM sent. Appointment made to look at/pick this thing up. Looking forward to it! Why does it have to be raining for the first time in a month!?!?!

Last edited:
Back