81 xs 650, low miles, no title, $200. Worth it?

82xs650

Legion of Doom
Reaction score
I found an 81 or 82 xs650 for 200 bucks but it has no title. It has good compression and no spark, it is a complete bike and I am thinking I could get a lot more than that out of it just selling parts. Think its worth it? How hard is it to obtain a new title for something in WI?

Yes. You will definitely see a return on your money for that price. Might even double your money just by selling the motor complete.

I didnt get it, the dude was all too eager to drive 50 miles to drop it off at my house and his brother has the title "somewhere". I decided to buy some nice pirelli tires, stainless brake lines, a biltwell helmet, some brake pads, shoes, master cylinder rebuild kit, and some other crap I couldn't have bought if I bought the parts bike. Oh well, there will be more bikes.... I got the one I'm driving now for 250 with a title so I know there are better legitimate deals.

^^^^you got all that shit for $200??? :p kidding of course

I often tell myself that there will be other bikes, but one day that will no longer be the case, and the $200 bikes will be $1000 bikes and the hoarders will have their day.

Back