For Sale - 81 XS650 bobber

MUCHADO

uhhhh
Reaction score
1981 Yamaha XS650 bobber.

New tires (Front-Avon Speedmaster, Rear-Shinko white wall)
Boyer bransen ignition electronic ignition
Hugh's handbuilt PMA conversion (all new charging system)
drag bars
Really nice Biltwell tuck N roll springer seat, hinge mount and coils
Mini speedometer from Mikes XS
Axe tank from TC bros, finish is unpainted/"patina" for the "rat bike" look
Custom pipes (Gordon Scott)
Drag Bars
TC Bros hardtail kit
TC Bros forward controls
Bates style headlight
Model A tail light

Fun ride, gets tons of attention. Took it to Daytona Bike Week and got more attention than 99% of the harleys. Truly a unique bike.

Asking $3250...
Located in Stilwell, KS

Thanks

Rob

Call/text
785-840-5260

62c3cba6.jpg

a0b370ea.jpg

3073ad65.jpg

f57972e0.jpg

damn, that thing looks pretty sweet! is that a factory front fender masquerading as a rear fender? why are you getting rid of it?

damn, that thing looks pretty sweet! is that a factory front fender masquerading as a rear fender? why are you getting rid of it?

Thanks, I think it looks killer as well! Was going to paint the tank, but I get so many compliments as-is that it's hard to pick a color. The "patina" is super photogenic and I'm kinda an instagram dork on that.

Good eye, that is a front fender used in the rear. Reshaped it a bit to get the size right.

I've listed this because I'm trying to purchase a friend's paughco frame evo harley bobber. He's made me a deal that's going to be hard to pass up, but I need to sell my bike to come up with the enough cash. If he sells before I can get mine sold, I will take my bike off the market. Yes I know, harley **shudder** lol...

Bump for a killer lookin' bike! MUCHADO, hate to be a pain but do you have any pics of the fender after modification but before it went on? Im going the same route with mine. Also, did you fab the struts? Thanks and good luck. Oh and post up some pics of that evo bobber so we can all laugh and point fingers at you! :D

Bump for a killer lookin' bike! MUCHADO, hate to be a pain but do you have any pics of the fender after modification but before it went on? Im going the same route with mine. Also, did you fab the struts? Thanks and good luck. Oh and post up some pics of that evo bobber so we can all laugh and point fingers at you! :D

Thanks for the compliment!

I didn't take step by step pics of the fender modification, honestly just bent the radius in smaller to fit the smaller diameter rear tire... pretty simple. I modified the TC bros strut kit, I put a bend in the struts to give it a sleeker look. I used my hydraulic tubing bender for that.

Back