Wanted - 81 XS650 Front Caliper, Rotor, Lever, and Fender

Terrible1

Fresh Meat
Reaction score
Im looking for any or all of the front brake components for an 81' XS650.. I need the Caliper, Rotor, Pads, Hardware, Line, Master Cylinder, and Lever.. So, ANYTHING from the front breaking assembly.

I am also looking for any front fender, stock, aftermarket, or what ever, with any mounting hardware aswell..

All items shipped to 89129, let me know what you have??!!

I have a front caliper but the piston needs to be replaced. I also have the master cylinder, pads, lever, etc. in unknown operational condition. The lower line has been cut, so that's no good. The upper line is still connected to the master cylinder.

I also have two stock front fenders. One chrome, one orange. You can see the orange one in my for sale ad - http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19195. I can get you some pics of the chrome one if you want.

Scott

I have a front caliper but the piston needs to be replaced. I also have the master cylinder, pads, lever, etc. in unknown operational condition. The lower line has been cut, so that's no good. The upper line is still connected to the master cylinder.

I also have two stock front fenders. One chrome, one orange. You can see the orange one in my for sale ad - http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19195. I can get you some pics of the chrome one if you want.

Scott

I will be PM'n you shortly.

Is there any difference between 80 and 81?

I have original front MC assembly w/hoses pulled from working setup but reservoir leaks so will probably need rebuilt kit.

I also have brake caliber, brackets, old pads etc.....pulled from working setup but again probably needs a rebuilt kit (seals are worn).

Hey Terrible1,

You PMed me about the rotor and pads. Sadly I sold those. I do, however, still have the front brake lines, both top and bottom and the manifold that connects them.

Let me know if you're interested.

Kent

Back