For Sale - 83 xs650 Heritage Special parts/project MD/SC

JeepnBikeGuy

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have a 1983 Yamaha xs650 Heritage Special for sale with a clean and clear title. I bought this bike to fix up but got distracted by other projects. I believe all the pieces are there but it is missing some bolts. The engine will turn over when hooked up to a starter box but the battery is missing. Small oil leak due to missing bolts on the bottom half of the engine, though the leak is minor. I think a piece is missing from the kickstart. I am off at college now in South Carolina but the bike is back in Maryland. I would like to get around $750 for it because I need the money for school. If you are in or near Maryland or South Carolina, a meeting can be arranged. The frame is not chopped and the VIN matches the title. All the important parts are there. The seat is in good condition and the bike would be a great project for anyone who has the time and/or money to work on it. Seeing as I am a broke college student, I currently have neither. Please feel free to make an offer. Thank you.

No clue whether or not I did this right. If not, I can message or email pictures of it to anybody interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2597.jpg
    IMG_2597.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 127
It is also missing a few bolts that hold pieces on. The previous owner did not include them when I bought the bike and I haven't had the time or money to order them.

At the moment the bike is pretty much sold. I am only leaving this posting up until the deal goes through, at which point I will delete it. If something happens and the buyer can no longer take the bike, I will let everyone know. Thank all of you for your interest and I will keep you updated best I can.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back to you. I recently caught something and have have sleeping and resting for most of the days. We will not know the fate of the sale until mid December. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Its ok brother. Hope you feel better. I dont know if you would but id really like the chance to buy the bike from you sooner than that. Ive got cash and i need a project.

I already have a buyer lined up and that's the earliest I can do it. I'm in South Carolina for school and won't be in MD until then and can't legally transfer the title to you without being there in person. Again, sorry.

Back