Wanted - A Butt Ton

Spazpunk

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Ok, I got a heap. Tossed so damned much of it away. Got my taxes back and now I need some stuff. The only things I really kept is the frame and engine. I need forks, wheels, brakes, front rotor, Handle bars, brake line. Pretty much EVERYTHING. So if you got some stuff you don't need then post a pic and lets get you some money. Please post a pic. I do have a ton of small stuff IE axles and hardware n such. Just to keep in mind This is getting bobbed so I dont need swing arms or factory.. Well pretty much anything. Oh and I need carbs. I have some but to be honest I am to lazy to rebuild them, And they are REALLY far gone.

The engine is a 73 as well as the frame. I am good on the harness, I am gonna build my own. Well I am gonna try anyways. Right now I really need the stuff to get it to rolling form.

I have some wheels for sale and a bunch of stock parts sitting in the garage. Shocks, Lights, wiring harness, battery, fenders.. etc...

Got some Harley spoke wheels. 80 spoke rear 16x4.5 with whitewall. 21" wideglide front with twisted spokes and avon rubber.
DNA -2" springer front end.
Rear discbrake setup all aluminum.

Let me know if interested and Ill get shipping quotes.

Craig

gimme a price breakdown on it and pics if you can, if not what is the condition. And I won't be using a springer. But the wheels and tires intrest me.

Back