For Sale - '75 xs bobber

pat_in_the_hat

In the learning stage
Reaction score
alright. so im running out of space in the garage. And i rarely ride this thing anymore. I dont really wanna sell it since i built it and I honestly love it. But, why keep it around if im not guna ride it.
I bought the fully torn down bike about 10 years ago. It had a tc bros hard tail welded on and a fully rebuilt motor.
I built it into this and have been constantly changing things.
It runs good.
Things that need addressed:
Kickstand is the lowest part of the frame, so i have broken the spring off a few times now. so now i keep the spring off and keep the kickstand up with a strip of double sided velcro. ghetto? sure. but it works
left side of the motor head leaks a little. unfortunately, it has the ya mama wrapped exhaust, so the leak drips perfectly onto the pipe wrap. It doesnt leak much, but what it does smokes and smells.
wiring works, but isnt the cleanest.
overall, i wouldnt call it a "rat" bike, but its close. alot of stuff isnt perfect, but thats what gives it character.
ive riden this quite a bit in the past ~8 years, so the frame paint has some scratches,
If anyone is near bozeman mt, and is curious, hit me up.
i dont NEED to sell it, but im feeling guilty about taking up all the space in the garage
note: right hand side picture is most recent

Attachments

• 20220824_180255.jpg
    20220824_180255.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 20170809_182710.jpg
    20170809_182710.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 203
$3,500?
and thanks. it gets alot of compliments. thats actually a harley primary cover that i ground down to fit the curve of the right engine case. then jb welded it on... :rolleyes: something different to keep people guessing what it is

I am also in Bozeman. I am a new member and cannot initiate PMs with you yet. If you see this reach out as I have a few questions. thanks!

@pat_in_the_hat is this bike still for sale? looks like I will need one more message after this one then I will try PMing you directly. Otherwise if you see this please reach out. Thanks.

@pat_in_the_hat is this bike still for sale? looks like I will need one more message after this one then I will try PMing you directly. Otherwise if you see this please reach out. Thanks.
Good Luck someduder; looks like a nice classic bobber build in need of some "refinement" & a front brake;)

Back