A Short Motorcycle Film - The Racer

Fun little film for:
  • Cafe racer fans
  • People that like whistling
  • Those that fancy themselves as handy-people with all the tools (small, medium and large hammers)
  • English humor
  • Powerful sound tracks

Now THAT little video is well worth the investment in time Ron - thanks for sharing!
Pete

Last edited:
You guys have me sucked into watching videos instead of working like I should be!

Muuuyahahahahahahahahahha - gotcha!

Its all part of the global Canadian conspiracy to defeat the running-dog-lackies-of-the-capitalist-imperialist-proletariate.

....or something like that.

I am afraid that I have had too much wine to really get all of that straight at this point in the afternoon.

Starts kinda slow but will bring back emotions that all riders have had from time to time with our bikes. Surprised me this one did! About 16 minutes.

Last edited:
I just watched "Faster". WOW. That could have been me talking. 10+ yrs ago a VA Psychologist(Shrink) told me I had a touch of AAD. Adult Attention Deficit. It made sense. I'm sure she could be talking about what a lot of us feel about wrenching and riding.

I watched this earlier, liked it, but moved onto other videos... Just watched this one again. And liked it just as much as the first time. So selected it because it was worth watching twice. :thumbsup:
Liked it for the zoom-in effects... Oh and love the headlight... 3 minutes

Back