a sloooww build but i dont care!!!

Good things come to those who wait! Looks great! I'd be interested in the tire sizes too. Still trying to decide whether to go with 18" rear and 19" front or 18/21 combo. I like your stance.

I'd like to read that how to from Hugh on making the seat. Remember where that is?

the tire combo is actually 110/90-19 and 130/90-16. as far as paint goes the engine is satin black while all the covers(side covers ignition ect..) are flat black. the wheels will be satin as well and the frame will be the flat. the tins will be almost like a shiny gunmetal grey.... basically blacked out except for the upper tree headlight and forks. exhaust will eventually be wrapped black. needless im not big into the chrome to much.

I am changing the direction of my wheel scheme and I would really like to go with a 130 on my rear rim but I don't wanna order it to find out it rubs. Look like clearance will be an issue at all?

what you worried about clearing? ............also with the stance its a david byrd tail 2inch stretch 2" drop 1.5"lowering kit plus the custom upper which probably puts it another inch down

I had my frame set up for 21's on front and back and I think I am going to go with 18/19 rims now but I don't wanna lower it anymore so I am trying to get as tall a tire as possible (as close to the 28" knobbys for 21" rims as possible). I have been looking around for max tire sizes and I think I saw one of the gurus say that a 120 should work but might rub. Not sure one what though. I pick my frame up tomorrow and I was going to try to figure that out for myself then.

Good things come to those who wait! Looks great! I'd be interested in the tire sizes too. Still trying to decide whether to go with 18" rear and 19" front or 18/21 combo. I like your stance.

I'd like to read that how to from Hugh on making the seat. Remember where that is?

Hugh's seat build was on pirate 4x4 where his bike build was. I think i have a link to it on my home computer will check when i get off work.

Back