A thanks well deserved.

gdcpony

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently I wrecked my 77 XS and posted it up. Neither my daughter or I was hurt and the damage was mostly minor. It was a lesson learned in more than one way. http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9473&page=2

First, keep your eyes forward, you never know what might happen. This applies even when riding alone, but even more when the most precious cargo you can carry is with you.

Second, another member really helped me out. vettezx-6 just shipped me most of the parts I will need to get my XS back on the road. He charged me just shipping, and said my real payment will be to pay it forward in the future. I will remember that. Thank you to him as his help helped me keep the bike.

Ironically I do have many spare parts for the bike, just not the ones I needed. So maybe I will be able to help some body out later.

Thanks!

This is really cool. Glad to hear that you and your daughter walked away from the wreck.

Thats what sites like this and the people on them are for, paying it forward. Get help, to repay that help is to help the next guy.
Very good thing to see. The world would be a better place if this happened more outside of the forums.
Leo

Back