A very accurate vid.

Good advice there.
When taking pics don't be like him, part way through, turn the bike around so you aren't shooting into the sun ;^)

This is about right,

That was a pretty good video! I always thought the only guy making a TON OF MONEY flipping bikes was @gggGary ! 😄
You know I’ve seen his videos on YouTube but I’ve been avoiding them because of his former association with this guy. 😬 Sorry that guy sets my teeth on edge.
IMG_6817.jpeg

I don’t think I could ever pull off flipping bikes though, on his little chart, my labor hours would be like 300 hours.
I’d have 100 hours just in cleaning and polishing alone! 😆
IMG_6815.jpeg

the only guy making a TON OF MONEY flipping bikes was @gggGary ! 😄
I'm on day 4 of getting out a failed tank liner and derusting a CB900F gas tank, tell me again about my riches? o_O
The good news is this crappy liner is dissolving in acetone so I've been schlepping acetone in and out of the tank all while trying really hard to not get any on the paint.
Good thing riding these old "classics" for a bit is it's own reward.

I'm on day 4 of getting out a failed tank liner and derusting a CB900F gas tank, tell me again about my riches? o_O
The good news is this crappy liner is dissolving in acetone so I've been schlepping acetone in and out of the tank all while trying really hard to not get any on the paint.
Good thing riding these old "classics" for a bit is it's own reward.

You know I was just kidding. 😉 I actually admire the way you work, you get to own a lot of different bikes for a while and then move on to the next, you enjoy the mechanical challenges and you know where to draw the line on expenditures. If you can break even then you’ve covered the cost of your hobby. It’s a good plan.
I’m not a good enough trouble shooter and I work too slow to make that work for me. So I live vicariously through you! 😄

Back