Actual Yamaha bug screen

Cool, it's going to stay on this bike. Which is next inline for a spring start up.. Sun is out so Im out run testing the other.. obviously I lack in parking space , ugh.. -RT

That's a nice looking screen TM, I've been kicking around the notion of adapting a small windscreen to fit my bike. I like the way the hardware fits. I modded a windscreen a few years ago and found its really not that hard to cut windshields and polish the edges back to like new.

Mailman, modded a few myself with block sander or even a dremel cutter. Kinda fun . The best hardware is here at Ace. Chrome stuff ! I mounted the shield up about .400" with chrome spacers. This helped the shield clear the gauges. Ironically I rode my other bike today which now has nothing and sure missed some wind blocking ..Cold today ! -RT

20170319_172512.jpg

That will fit any XS Yamaha. XS650 through XS1100 all have the same spacing. It may not clear the big clocks on the standard XS1100.

I'm a picker and I think I just found one seen this forum when I was Google searching not much on it if someone is interested let me know

Attachments

• 1491347775750-1447083065.jpg
    1491347775750-1447083065.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 70
Hubba hubba - havent heard that expression in a loooooonnnngggggg time!!!

ROTFLMAO!! :lmao:

Back