Wanted - Advace rod brass bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

evoloner

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to put in a Pamco on my 81 and have everything but the bushings for the advance rod and was hoping some one may have an extra set they are willing to part with. PM me. Thanks! (Fingers crossed) :thumbsup:

I was just getting ready to make a Wanted post for them. LOL.

Need three brass bushings for the cam shaft advancer rod.

If you don't get them by the time the Pamco gets here, I'll try tapping them out of this motor here. Not sure if they will be damaged by doing that though. Hope someone has a set here that we can get.

Look up the part numbers from the fiche drawings. Those bushings are available OEM, numerous on-line sellers have them, or anyone can order them for you.

I talked to pamco pete when I ordered my pamco and he had 3 he would let go of, so I grabbed em while the grabbin was good! Thanks mudd, I am sure someone out there will need it. You better hold onto it! DogBunny, I found some online from an oem type dealer and they wanted more than mikesxs(before mikes shipping even!) and mikes is out of stock even on their after market ones. Thanks for the attempted help! It is always appreciated!!

I'm building my new tank this weekend and fixing a few other things. I'll get over there soon as I can and give you a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back