After market front motor mount?

projectxs650

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have been litteraly looking for the last 3 or 4 months for the older style front motor mounts. Everywhere i look their isn't a single one, all the ones i can find are for the newer style. Does anyone know if anyone makes a aftermarket version of the older style front motor mounts? the kind thats more narrow?

I don't think anybody repops those. Keep looking, you will find some eventually.

That is one of the products that i have in the works at this time,among many other,older style parts for the XS.Unfortunately they will not be available until the end of this year at best. You might try the classifieds here or the dreaded E-Pay.K.J.

If I get out to the shop today, I'll take a look and see if I have an extra one in the parts box. We are talking about the two piece triangle shaped mount correct?

If I get out to the shop today, I'll take a look and see if I have an extra one in the parts box. We are talking about the two piece triangle shaped mount correct?

Thanks......depends, the older style front motor mounts are in two pieces, but idk how to describe their shape. Their is also the rear motor mounts, which are 2 parts, and are triangles two.............

they look just like bigger versions of the rear mount, and actually should be easy to make if you can't find a set.

here is a nice complete set of mounts for your bike
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973...0855310QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
$(KGrHqF,!hcE2h9mCuG,BN)YlBOmB!~~_12.jpg

Back