alright who's is this

not buying anything, was looking at my ebay sell..just ran into that pic and had to laugh

I like it "minus the blue wheel" . Something different, well I guess ive never seen anything like it before. Pretty neat

I like it "minus the blue wheel" . Something different, well I guess ive never seen anything like it before. Pretty neat

I'm thinking the wheel is covered in painters tape.

But I agree I kinda like it too. Obviously it needs some finishing and maybe a couple things done smarter, but I like the different path.

There is no seat because the tire is so big and there is no torque anymore so it doesn't go fast, you just stand and run on the tire and hold the handle bars as it rolls... Pretty bad ass if you ask me

I think in the right hands this would actually be pretty cool, but that's only in the right hands. Sky, I don't think I agree with you on the painters tape though. I think he MAY have attempted a build like this guys:

index.php

index.php

extremerat.jpg

He usually has bright rims. :twocents:

I think in the right hands this would actually be pretty cool, but that's only in the right hands. Sky, I don't think I agree with you on the painters tape though. I think he MAY have attempted a build like this guys:

index.php

index.php

extremerat.jpg

He usually has bright rims. :twocents:

that thing is sick, but i think the frame dragging on the ground would slow it down...

Back