For Sale - Alum. Front Hub Covers

[QUOTE="JRay77, post: 675600, member: 19850"I don't know what you do for a living or what region you live in. Where I'm at there's machining industry everywhere. Places like Omni Source pick up the scrap (end cut offs).[/QUOTE]

Johnny, it’s funny you say this. I’ve worked at Omnisource in transportation for over 12 years. I work the NonFerrous division dealing with all the aluminum and copper scrap. Once upon a time we used to be able to pay scrap value for materials. Times have changed though and we can no longer get materials from the yard anymore.

Last edited:
Hey dude, think I found a piece! PM me your address. I’ll mail it for free. Just hook me up on the other end. We’ll work out any details in PM. It’s “The Big Ten Inch” (Aerosmith reference) Edit: I’m not sure the grade. Does it matter for a cover? haha
C3330F35-A6F6-43FE-B548-4B36ED367D32.jpeg
01FFA7E9-E877-4710-9DF5-7F4DE00DB022.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been playing with my covers with no holes. Would a small set screws suffice on the small flat surface? The outside surface with the smallest o.d.?

Finished another small run, PM's sent to those who expressed interest.
Still got three each 3-hole & 6-hole available

Hey Beags
Would you be interested In shipping to the UK? ..jumping the gun abit assuming you still have some of these Hub covers left..
I expect shipping won’t be cheap but I’ll probably pay it anyway.

Back