amen savior xs650

MattGrod

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
so i've been reading on this site for a while and i figured you guys would like this. for a sort of wedding present my father in-law gave me a full amen savior frame for a cb750 but about 25 years ago hr built it and built it to take an xs650 motor. so i started with the frame the motor and about 20 boxes of parts that were sitting in his basement for the last 20 years. so i rebuilt the carbs, through in a pamco ignition and its a kick only. starts first kick every time and i didnt even get into the motor. so this was a motor that sat in a basement for 20 years and god only knows where it was before that. this winter im gonna rip it all apart again and make it pretty but its a sweet ride for now. ill put some pictures up later im at work now but i thought it was a very cool project and i thought you guys would appreciate it as well. so basically its a full cb750 amen savior with the xs in it, a 70something sportster front end, pamco ignition, stock xs charging system, front and rear disk brakes, a solo seat, and basically custom brackets to hold everything together. im a machinist so thats a huge help. anyways i hope you guys enjoy this

Back