American Chopper destroys xs650 chopper???

Chuck

Useful idiot
Reaction score
Hi folks, I was watching American Chopper last night and it looked like Paul Sr. destroyed an xs650 chopper on purpose because it was an "import". I could not get a good look at it but I think it was an xs650. I was getting a little PO'd. :mad:

Sorry, I didn't see that other thread on same topic. I must have watched a rerun last night.

Sr is a serious tool. That catapult was stupid.

I guess it was not an XS650.

Jr. is cool. He doesnt diss anyone and in a previous episode he said he apreciates all bikes and all builders including backyard builders. He wants everyone to just enjoy motorcyles like himself.

Otherwise end of thread!

"Jr. is cool. He doesnt diss anyone and in a previous episode he said he apreciates all bikes and all builders including backyard builders. He wants everyone to just enjoy motorcyles like himself."

. . . ...and put their designs on his t-shirts and try to sell 'em as his own. Remember Falcon cycles? . . . not cool, major douchery I would say.

Yea I don't get the Falcon thing. I guess it looks like he copied a Falcon shirt. Never heard of Falcon till now. All the same Jr seems like a nice guy. The Falcon logo looks like the Roman eagle or Egyptian eagle. Its cool.

From what I read he never saw the Falcon shirt, it was done by the t-shirt company. Once he learned of it he had them pulled.

I just totally missed he copied the image of a motorcycle. I thought it was about that winged Logo. So now that I read what happened (on the internet), its not much a a big deal at all. Falcon may get a few dollars in a settlement. And they get recognized by a few more people for their designs. Good for Falcon. People get too excited about this kind of stuff. Only Falcon should be up in arms. Yet they seem not to be. Everyone else, why care???

From what I read he never saw the Falcon shirt, it was done by the t-shirt company. Once he learned of it he had them pulled.

So .. . did he think this was one of his own bikes he had his name splashed across? What I don't get is that none of his bikes have ever even looked like the Falcon Bullet, or use a non American motor (that I know of). .. so WTF is up with that? . . . still smells of douchery to me.

Attachments

• paulshirt_jpeg.jpg
    paulshirt_jpeg.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 179
  • bullet_falcon_motorcycle_rear_right_view.jpg
    bullet_falcon_motorcycle_rear_right_view.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Hi folks, I was watching American Chopper last night and it looked like Paul Sr. destroyed an xs650 chopper on purpose because it was an "import". I could not get a good look at it but I think it was an xs650. I was getting a little PO'd. :mad:
all they are is a couple of drama queens that haven't come out of the closet yet

If you drool over any "build" show you're just as much a shit stain as they are IMO. Turn off the fucking TV and go work on your own shit. There's no "new" ideas on those shows anyway. Same tired shit over and over again. Jersey Shore for garage morons.

Washed up! All they did was take parts out of boxes and bolt them on!

Jesse James, on the other hand, is a real fabricator/builder

Washed up! All they did was take parts out of boxes and bolt them on!

Jesse James, on the other hand, is a real fabricator/builder
:thumbsup:

Plus you never see them take an engine apart or work to rejet carbs. They just get band new in a create and bolt them in as is.

Back