american choppers bike catapolt

WacoBrian

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
ya'll see paul sr. build a bike catapolt in the new season jump the creek?
it just happin to be a xs650 hardtail

His father is actively trying to get him to fail. We'll see if he get's the Anti Venom and Geico bikes done for Sturgis.

I was thinking that was a xs, I think they were going to split off into two shops at some point anyway and this is just a good way to keep the TV ratings going up. It does'nt really matter to me though.
I think Discovery channel should do a show on backyard builders around the world.

Just looked at the clip on the TLC website.. it's not an XS650.. Maybe a CB450. Here's a screenshot of the video:

Attachments

• americanchopper.jpg
    americanchopper.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 307
I think its all made up ...
The company is not worth anything without the show
and the bikes are so predictable nobody wants to see OCC bikes anymore .
Have them go and dig bikes out of barns and peoples back yards like Ive seen
a lot of guys on here do ..... would you watch that show ?
Ill watch it just to see the rediculouse crap Jason Pool comes up ...
That guy is a Toolbox !

They make show flair bikes for companies who write off the bill anyways. Plus the company was worth nothing anyways! That's what started the split up!

Is that a headless dummy they're tying to the bike? Then they're going to catapault it? What great entertainment. Glad I don't know what show y'all are even talking about :)

and just to be an ass.. it was a more of a slingshot than a catapult! :D

and a sorry-ass excuse for a sling shot. My Sister built a better sling shot than that, in the fifth grade, before We went away, to the HOME. Come on, Paul Sr. , if You are going to sling a bike , DO IT RIGHT!!!! Pussy,:laugh:

I think Discovery channel should do a show on backyard builders around the world

Agreed. Fawk the Tuttles and their bullshite drama. Bitches. When that show comes on, I fire up one of my chops and go ridin so my family can enjoy another day with an unsmashed TV.

I stopped watching that show awhile ago when it disappeared, and I caught an episode several weeks ago that just totally killed it.

Its a scene where Paul JR is sitting in his backyard by the water w/ a notebook drawing bullshit. He looks stressed and confused..His current girlfriend comes outside...

"Hey Paul, whatcha doin?"

"Oh, Im just trying to come up with a new logo..Im having a tough time with it"

*she looks at the paper w/ these corny looking JR logos*

"Hmmm, why don't you just make these 2 letters look like a crown?"

"Wow, that looks really good babe, Thanks"

BAM !! Logo is done, everything is great.

Such bullshit, Im real sure they were filming him drawing fucking logos in his backyard when the dumb bitch just happened to come out, looks at it for 2 seconds and creates his new logo.. Such staged bullshit..

And he made a Coleman grill? Pretty lame dude, did you rake out the utensil holders?

Ha Ha, Now thats funny stuff, Ya I saw the Coleman grill the other day in Home Depot and thought, what the fawk! The rake on the utensil holders was solid, but I think they shouldve put larger caster wheels on it!!

XsC

Back