Announcement - Hugh's HandBuilt

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Thanks for all your support of Hugh's HandBuilt in the last few months. I am growing the business daily with new products and services for all of us XS650 enthusiasts. I know that MikesXS changing hands and raising prices overnight has a few of us less than pleased. I just had to have another batch of the PMA brackets lasercut, and materials have gone up as well as prices on hardware. As always, I will be offering free shipping in the US. I'm also going to be including more hardware than previously as the kit has taken off and been a great seller.

The PMA Kits will be going up in price after the first of the month. I feel it only fair to let you guys know, and I will be honoring the current price until then, but wanted to give fair warning. They are currently $27.50 shipped in the US, and I will not raise the price until the 4-5th of next month to give those on a budget a chance to purchase before hand. I'm hoping to keep the kits under $33.00 shipped, not a huge rise in price, but nonetheless a rise.

Some other products may be affected as well. The DIY Bungs will be going DOWN in price :thumbsup: and a few things might be affected by less than 5% at worst. This thing has really taken off, and you guys have been amazing throughout the growth of this venture.

Thanks so much
Hugh

Hugh's HandBuilt

You have done a great job providing the 650 community with knowledge as well as excellent products. I for one appreciate what you have done and what you have to offer

Hugh just keep it coming. It is great that we have you, Mr. Riggs and Pete to do our R&D work. Thank you guys very much. The other TC

Winter and my other interests have me a little behind the curve here, but this is exciting, Hugh! Is there, as yet, a centralized list of your products and services? Perhaps that is something you're already working on.

Cheers!

The other, other TC :p

Winter and my other interests have me a little behind the curve here, but this is exciting, Hugh! Is there, as yet, a centralized list of your products and services? Perhaps that is something you're already working on.

Cheers!

The other, other TC :p

I am working on a website right now... Busy busy busy man!

Back