Another new 'un

XS1961

XS addict!
Reaction score
Evening chaps, new member reporting for duty:wink2:
Drifted over from the possibly(probably?) defunct 650Rider.com...
Looks good here :)
All my XS's tucked up safe n snug from the wet/snowy UK winter at the moment....Well my knees arent what they used to be .....

G'day mate, welcome aboard. They showed a pic of the Mother Country from space......Man it looked like a Columbian cocaine party!

Hey 1961, long-long time no hear. Not a bad site, no political bullshit or name calling here. Some good stuff, not as much as the Garage, but I got me a feelin' won't be long before it's top notch. Again, welcome & good to hear from ya!

PS, How's the Rugrat's? Have a good holiday did they? Won't be too long before their out helpin' ya again.:bike:

XS1961, it's great that you're sending 1's and 0's all the way from the UK to the colonies. Amazing how they can travel that far. It's always good to have more international input to these forums.:thumbsup:

Haha,thanks. Looks like everyones here - mass immigration - rats abandoning a burning ship!
Cant get near my shed to dig out the bike, and all this bad weathers made it so difficult to get to work through the narrow lanes that the lack of wages has put my other hardtail project on hold 'til spring which means that one wont hit the road this year :(
Ho hum...

- unfortunately its not much different down here on the mainland either, got the boys clearing snow and building snowmen, even got a pregnant one with one breast, the other fell off:laugh:

No pics as Ive not even cut a frame yet!:eek: Ive got to decide which one of four to butcher , might even be the one on my avatar- Im no purist !
Just had a call from my 'welder-man' to negotiate a way to pay for the work on the frame so It might happen sooner rather than later

Back