Another Washingtonian here

Blowtorch

XS650 Member
Reaction score
full

well I guess I should say hello and show you one of my bikes. Its mostly a 1979 special.. the swing arm was stretched 4" and the rear frame modified! I hand built all of it on the floor of my shop with hand tools blood sweat and tears. I look forword to talking shop and sealing storeys and parts. ...:bike:
full

full

Hi.
I really like the look of your bike! Do you have an exhaust sound clip? I'm trying to figure which way I want to go with my exhaust.

Nice Looking Scoot you got there, I dig the pipes!!! Hope you been getting in some good riding cause it wont be long till it starts raining again!! Also, Welcome to the forum!!

XsC

No sound bite of the pipes. But I can tell You that it is really loud! No one likes riding behind me they are so loud. I live Near EQC off portland Ave. Now that this bike is just about done its time to start on my Amen framed rat bike. With a 80' doner XS, And that means lots of stock parts will be up for grabs.

mothr in law up 31st. friends on whitman up hill behind eqc. we like pictures round here.
how much of a rat? rattle canned paint, or trashed?

full

I want it to look like it ease made in a junkyard, with parts from all sorts of things including handlebars made from the plumbing isle..

Back