Another Wiring question!

Ksboy19

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Alright, so im building a bobber and i have the maltese taillight and bullet turn signals from tc bros as well as the 81-84 8pin cdi wiring harness.. The taillight has has 2 black wires coming from it, i assume one is ground and the other i assume is going through the break light indicator switch to the battery? or the ignition? Also with the turn signals, does it only go straight to the blinker switch, and then to the acc switch of the ignition? or does it go to the battery? Im so confused when it comes to those two things. Any help would be appreciated, Thank Cody. :banghead:

Ive looked there enough times to recite them in my sleep, the problem with them is that none of them deal with the TC bros simplified wiring diagram. So They wont work with the set up i am using, unfortunately. Thanks for the fast reply though!

Alright, so im building a bobber and i have the maltese taillight and bullet turn signals from tc bros as well as the 81-84 8pin cdi wiring harness.. The taillight has has 2 black wires coming from it, i assume one is ground and the other i assume is going through the break light indicator switch to the battery? or the ignition? Also with the turn signals, does it only go straight to the blinker switch, and then to the acc switch of the ignition? or does it go to the battery? Im so confused when it comes to those two things. Any help would be appreciated, Thank Cody. :banghead:
1 wire = tail light wired to headlight circuit, 1 wire to brake light switch = brake light,
body of tail light assembly is ground, turn signals like this

Attachments

• turn signal.PNG
    turn signal.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 112
Back