Another XS in the garage

Farking awesome. You've got some skills.

I Agree !

Real nice of you to share so in depth.... some guys out there woun't even tell you what gass tank he is running:doh:.... and here you are showing it all, Great craftmanship and design.

The "floating" seat was great. How is the ride?

Best of luck and keep up the hard work!

Lester
Norway

Thanks everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posts, but i've been super busy on other projects.
I plan on getting this bike finished in the next couple weeks or so if time permits.
I'll try anyway :)

Also if anyone is interested we have come up with some killer shirts and stuff
available here
http://www.cafepress.com/garagebuilt
:bike:

tires on!
3.jpg

QUOTE]

Bobber33, Just woundering what tires you ended up with... Looks Fantastic. What front to rear mag adaptor did you use? Looks AMAZING.... I keep back tracking this thread I like it so much!
Best of luck with the baby.... my son is now five and in the shop more and more with his ol'man....:D I call it positive influence..... before the video games get to 'em.

tires on!
3.jpg

QUOTE]

Bobber33, Just woundering what tires you ended up with... Looks Fantastic. What front to rear mag adaptor did you use? Looks AMAZING.... I keep back tracking this thread I like it so much!
Best of luck with the baby.... my son is now five and in the shop more and more with his ol'man....:D I call it positive influence..... before the video games get to 'em.

Tires are Dunlop k70's. 3.50x19

There will be some major updates to this post VERY SOON... its finally coming together now...

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of posts on this but... the bike is almost done!
I'm itching to show some pics but i have to wait for the final reveal...
There is a teaser pic on our website blog, but this was premature as things are still going to change.
I need to make a few more parts this week to get this thing up to 100%.

Ok all,
Bike is DONE!
heres a sneak peak to hold you over.
All the pics and info will come shortly. Out of town till next week.
The color scheme inspiration for this build was a pint of dark beer...

enjoy!

boardtrack1.jpg

Ok all,
Bike is DONE!
heres a sneak peak to hold you over.
All the pics and info will come shortly. Out of town till next week.
The color scheme inspiration for this build was a pint of dark beer...

enjoy!

boardtrack1.jpg

Very cool; Great looking bike and plenty of inspiration as with your other builds.

So what's it's name? The Guinness Chop?

Frank

I would love to know specifics on getting the original front mag to work for the back. This bike is incredible

Mikes XS has a kit but I don't know if that kit is used on this bike.

I really like it..... I'm looking for a front mag
:thumbsup:

Back